Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved The Kunena forum has been taken offline - NOT BY ME???

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Kohhal
Forum seems to have gone offline at some stage today. I am the only administrator and it wasn't me - don't know if it was hacked or some database problem?

Any suggestions from anyone on the way to proceed?

When I go into Kunena configuration in backend I am told :

The Kunena forum has been taken offline.
Complete the installation to re-enable Kunena and put your forum back online.

Should I go ahead and do this? What will happen to my existing topics and users etc...?

/Kohhal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Hi, yes you can do that. Just go to backend. and click on kunena. the installation will be completed.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Kohhal
I tried it yesterday and all worked ok.

Any idea why this occured?

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled

Kohhal wrote: Any idea why this occured?

"This" occurred because, at some point, you clicked the Joomla auto update and said, "yes, update all my Joomla extensions" and then you did not complete the necessary steps to finish the upgrade. We are pleased that you do not have this problem now.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds