Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Upgrading 10 menu items ... FAILED

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Borland
hi, i keep having this error in the kunena 2.0.2 while upgrading from 1.x, what does it mean?
Thanks
p.s. i post a pic of the error, in the right bottom the RED FAIL notice, then it stops working(the admin) and i have to close the tab and open a new one and login again and etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
You did not include your image of the problem but, from the sounds of things, you have an issue with your Joomla menu. Delete and trash all menu items that relate to Kunena and try the installation process again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds