Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Which should be upgraded first?

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by dianaNashif
Hi,
Getting ready to upgrade Kunena to 2.0.2 from 1.7. I also need to upgrade my jomSocial to 2.6. Can you tell me should I upgrade JomSocial first and then Kunena or the other way around?

Kindest Regards,

Diana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I advise to upgrade in first jomsocial, and others third party components and then Kunena.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by dianaNashif
JomSocial said this right after Kunena 2.0 came out.

Kunena 1.7.2 is not fully compatible with JomSocial 2.6.2 so you'd have to upgrade to kunena 2.0

So I guess I need to take a step back and upgrade Kunena to 2.0, then upgrade JomSocial and then upgrade Kunena again to 2.0.2.

Darn, should of upgraded when I received a notification from Kunena the first time!

Diana

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by dianaNashif
Can you tell me where to download version 2.0? I have a copy of 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 but not 2.0 as I thought I did.

Thank you,

Diana

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds