Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 2.0 failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Dender
After aparently succesful upgrade to new version in my homeplace appears these and I don't happens what happens:

Warning: require_once(KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.link.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gtrspain/gtrspain.com/modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.link.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/gtrspain/gtrspain.com/modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

Can anyone hel me please?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Dender, and welcome to Kunena.

According to the error message you are having a problem with the upgrade because you were using another piece of software that is not compatible with Kunena 2.0. I will ask you to read msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first :

sozzled wrote:

People should pay particular attention to key messages contained in the release notes, for example:

You need to uninstall mod_zkunenalatest.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by Dender
Thanks for the response and solution.

I forgotten this module and causes crash, but is workinf perfectly!!!

Many thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds