Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena BBCode parse no [img size=

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by Niels85
Hi at all,

at first sorry for my english.

I update from Joomla 1.0 with Joomlaboard over Fireboard 1.0.5 to Joomla 1.5 with mtwmigrator.
And then i install in Joomla 1.5 com_kunena 1.7.2 with migration from Fireboard 1.0.3. After i copy the #__fb_ tables manuel in the database and the files (avatars/attachments etc.)

The final step i realize with jupgrade 2.5.2 from redcomponent and install in Joomla 2.5 kunena 2.0.1.

So my Problem is that kunena parse no BBCode [img]-tags from the table #_kunena_messages_text, by the old messages, when i add a new messages it works although in edit/answer view kunena published the images from old messages.

I found the articels on github

in libraries/bbcode/bbcode.php line 1491 i alter
return "<div class=\"kmsgimage\">{$attachment->imagelink}</div>";
into return "<div class=\"kmsgimage\">{$attachment->_imagelink}</div>";

then he published the image.

i add this line at line 1488 to get the attachments array.
return print_r($attachments [$att->id]);

i get this see attachments.txt.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Niels85.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
You cannot upgrade directly from Fireboard 1.0.3 -> K 1.7.2. You need to upgrade to Fireboard 1.0.4 first.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #3 by Niels85
Replied by Niels85 on topic my Config
My config:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 200 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Niels85. Reason: the e-mails was clear

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by Niels85

sozzled wrote: You cannot upgrade directly from Fireboard 1.0.3 -> K 1.7.2. You need to upgrade to Fireboard 1.0.4 first.

i know.

first i install fb_converter
second i install joomla 1.5.26 in the same database as joomla 1.0.8
and then i copy the database
Code:
create table newprefix_fb_announcement like oldprefix_fb_announcement; insert into newprefix_fb_announcement select * from oldprefix_fb_announcement; create table newprefix_fb_attachments like oldprefix_fb_attachments; insert into newprefix_fb_attachments select * from oldprefix_fb_attachments; create table newprefix_fb_categories like oldprefix_fb_categories; insert into newprefix_fb_categories select * from oldprefix_fb_categories; create table newprefix_fb_favorites like oldprefix_fb_favorites; insert into newprefix_fb_favorites select * from oldprefix_fb_favorites; create table newprefix_fb_groups like oldprefix_fb_groups; insert into newprefix_fb_groups select * from oldprefix_fb_groups; create table newprefix_fb_messages like oldprefix_fb_messages; insert into newprefix_fb_messages select * from oldprefix_fb_messages; create table newprefix_fb_messages_text like oldprefix_fb_messages_text; insert into newprefix_fb_messages_text select * from oldprefix_fb_messages_text; create table newprefix_fb_moderation like oldprefix_fb_moderation; insert into newprefix_fb_moderation select * from oldprefix_fb_moderation; create table newprefix_fb_ranks like oldprefix_fb_ranks; insert into newprefix_fb_ranks select * from oldprefix_fb_ranks; create table newprefix_fb_sessions like oldprefix_fb_sessions; insert into newprefix_fb_sessions select * from oldprefix_fb_sessions; create table newprefix_fb_smileys like oldprefix_fb_smileys; insert into newprefix_fb_smileys select * from oldprefix_fb_smileys; create table newprefix_fb_subscriptions like oldprefix_fb_subscriptions; insert into newprefix_fb_subscriptions select * from oldprefix_fb_subscriptions; create table newprefix_fb_users like oldprefix_fb_users; insert into newprefix_fb_users select * from oldprefix_fb_users; create table newprefix_fb_whoisonline like oldprefix_fb_whoisonline; insert into newprefix_fb_whoisonline select * from oldprefix_fb_whoisonline;

is this wrong!?

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
You cannot migrate from Fireboard 1.0.3 to K 2.0.1 on a J! 2.5 website. You can only do those things on a J! 1.5 website (with " legacy mode " enabled)

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by Niels85
That is correct. again.

First i install fireboard 1.0.4 migrate from joomlaboard the i convert to 1.0.5 Rc2.
Install Joomla 1.5.26 migrate the user and content from 1.0.8.
Then i create new folders and copy from joomla 1.0.8 the files to joomla 1.5 with shell in the root from joomla 1.5 .
Code:
mkdir images/fbfiles mkdir images/fbfiles/avatars mkdir images/fbfiles/attachments mkdir images/fbfiles/attachments/images mkdir images/fbfiles/attachments/files cp ../old_cms/images/fbfiles/avatars/* -R images/fbfiles/avatars/ cp ../old_cms/images/fbfiles/images/* -R images/fbfiles/attachments/images cp ../old_cms/images/fbfiles/files/* -R images/fbfiles/attachments/files

And copy the tables into the new cms.

After that i install Kunena 1.7.2 an migrate from 1.0.3. All looks great the avatars copy the attachments copy the messages all copy and all is in the new tables from #_kunena.

Then i install com_jupgrade active mootool_upgrade plugin and migrate to joomla 2.5.6 with 3dparty kunena works.

In Joomla 2.5.6 i install kunena 2.0.1 all works the messages art moved/copy the avatars/attachments except parsing [img] bbcode

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled

Niels85 wrote: And copy the tables into the new cms.

That may not work.

J! 1.0 user tables are different to J! 1.5 user tables and J! 1.5 user tables are different to J! 2.5 user tables. You need to "convert" J! 1.5 user tables to J! 2.5 user tables. Use jUpgrade to do the J! 1.5 -> J 2.5 migration and then copy the J! 2.5 user tables over. We discussed this in [Merged topic] How to move my Kunena forum from one site to another (among many other places on this forum).
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #8 by Niels85

sozzled wrote: Use jUpgrade to do the J! 1.5 -> J 2.5 migration and then copy the J! 2.5 user tables over.

i update the forum not merge two forum to one.

i upload the forum on my server

the message #6014 is an message from fireboard the and the message #6080 i from today in the updated forum.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Niels85.

More
11 years 7 months ago #9 by sozzled
Even though the topic [Merged topic] How to move my Kunena forum from one site to another does mention (in passing) merging one forum into another - and that's a very tricky operation - the main focus of the topic is about what things you need to copy to move a forum (on one site) to another site.

I have discussed this situation many times before. For example, you may like to read I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

It is beyond the scope of a self-help forum to go into all the specific details involved and the task is not a trivial one. Indeed, it can take anywhere from two hours to several days to complete this task.

When we recently migrated this website from J! 1.5 to J! 2.5, the task involved several weeks of intense planning and decision-making, testing and verification of the process before we actually performed the task. The task was not without problems and we had to abandon one attempt before we found a workaround. When we actually did the work, this site was offline for 4 hours while 3 or 4 of us were actively engaged, behind the scenes, working through it. This task is still not 100% completed (even now) but we've made a lot of changes since we began this "migrate-from-J! 1.5-to-J! 2.5" project nearly 2 years ago.

The only things I can do for you, in the context of a community-driven, self-help forum, is to point you to where we've had similar discussions that may help answer a few questions. On the other hand, if you would like some professional, one-on-one, support and you are happy to pay for an expert to assist you, I can put you in touch with people I know who can probably do this job for you. Would that help?

More
11 years 7 months ago #10 by Niels85
Thanks, i know what work it is.
I work with phpstrom/xdebug/profiler and i search for a solution.
When i have found a solution i will tell it here.

Crazy, it doesn't work when the message has a attachment. if i change the mesid in #_kunena_attachments the picture is displayed. Sorry for my poor english

or when i change the line in bbcode.php
Code:
- return "<div class=\"kmsgimage\">{$attachment->imagelink}</div>"; + return "<div class=\"kmsgimage\">{$attachment->_imagelink}</div>";

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds