Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Confused with instructions

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
This is totally confusing me, I don't understand what you are saying

Step 1: You need two browser windows:

(1) Joomla Extension Manager on your admin site (see image on the left)

(2) Go to the Kunena download page, locate the image on that page that looks like this

Step 2: Get the location of the download URL.

Right mouse-click the image on the Kunena download page, and choose "Copy Link Location" from the popup context menu that appears. For K 2.0.0, this should look like this:

When you click on the "download kunena" image, you are presented with a file download. I'm assuming that we simply download this package and install it like any other kunena installation? Step 2 just doesn't make sense, what does "get the location of the download URL mean?"

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Confused with instructions
For most users, the installation method "Install via URL" seems to be the most successful (also fastest). Of course you can also download this package and install it (as any other extensions).

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by Oscarfishlover
Thanks, I've never stalled and extension like that before. Anyway, the way I normally install extensions seemed to do the job and it was very quick as well, so thanks

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds