Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question A way to download the latest version of language pack from Transifex?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by etkritikonspoudon
I have been translating the latest version of Kunena into Greek and I am almost through, just 30 strings remaining*...now I would be willing to upgrade to Kunena 2.0.1, but I don't know how to get the latest version of the language pack to be able to use the Forum in Greek...

Transifex does not seem to offer this function, at least to simple users, so I was wondering if it would be possible for you to implement a system like the one Joolaworks has made available for K2, which updates the language installation package every few hours, allowing end-users to download the latest version after each automatic update cycle...
You can see it here
getk2.org/extend/translations

Otherwise users depend on the Kunena team to make the updated version of the language files installation package available or download the files one by one and replace the existing ones in the installation package...ok, that's one solution, but it would be better to automize it, if possile

*by the way, I would appreciate the help of the members of Greek team to cross-check the translation and find some solutions for terms which I am not sure about how to translate them (the remaining ones only concern the Kunena templates)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by etkritikonspoudon
Sorry for the bump, but is there a way to download the latest version of Transifex language files in an installable package?

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by svanschu
There are thoughts about a function not like K2 but in an other way, but nothing done yet. You can get the language files from our download area or you can use the transifex client to get all language files in a structure you want. See the docu on transifex.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds