Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Upgrade from 1.7.2 to 2.0.1 breaks in last step

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by nyabynghi
Hello,

Like a previous poster I am also having issues with the upgrade in the last step. Every one of the processes seem to go through ok with the exception of upgrading menu item. That fails.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE schema>
<schema type="diff">
<table name="kunena_categories" action="alter">
<field name="admin_access" type="int(11)" null="0" default="0" action="alter" after="pub_recurse"/>
</table>
<table name="kunena_user_read" action="alter">
<field name="time" type="int(11)" null="0" action="alter" after="message_id"/>
</table>
<table name="kunenadiscuss" action="unknown"/>
</schema>

and

Full Schema
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Matias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
There seems to be a bug if you have conflicting menu items (same alias) in Joomla! 1.5. Easiest way to fix it is to remove all menu items that relate to Kunena. After installation just publish Forum in your default menu (usually main menu) and move it if needed.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by nyabynghi
Thanks. I put the forum offline, is there a way to put it back on without going through the admin panel? I can't get into forum config as I receive the "incomplete installation" notification.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by nyabynghi
No worries, thanks a lot for your help. I later found out that there was still a redundant forum link in the main menu (i thought I had deleted this). I deleted from menu and trash and it looks ok now.

Thanks again.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by Matias
If there is incomplete installation notification, you just need to run the installer again and hope that it completes. That is the only way to prevent issues as the database has changed.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds