Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Removed K1.7 und installed K2.0 but forum doesn't work!

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by kaju74
Hi.

I've deleted Kunena 1.7 from my website (latest Joomla) and installed 2.0 from scratch yesterday. As soon as I try to enter the forum from the frontpage, I'v get the following error:

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

I'm running PHP 5.3.12 and Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable.

Any idea?

Thank you,
Marc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaju74

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by kaju74
Thank you...it seems to work now 8-))

Regards, ...

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sjr2012

kaju74 wrote: Hi.

I've deleted Kunena 1.7 from my website (latest Joomla) and installed 2.0 from scratch yesterday. As soon as I try to enter the forum from the frontpage, I'v get the following error:

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

I'm running PHP 5.3.12 and Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable.

Any idea?

Thank you,
Marc

Hi
I have exactly the same issue as above. The site is in build, so I am happy wait for a few weeks for a fix/upgrade, assuming one is in the pipeline, or would you recommend the quick fix posted anyway?
Thanks.

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by kaju74
Hi.

The workaround works fine for me B)

Regards,
Marc

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by coder4life
@sjr2012 Yes there is a fix in the works. We always recommend to wait for official releases, however those comfortable enough editing files can attempt any hotfixes that our Dev Team may provide.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjr2012

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds