Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Offline access and hiding deleted posts

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by sitnud
I ran into an issue with moderators permanently deleting posts so I was unable to retrieve them when a dispute came about. I created a new group in joomla to knock their privs down and then flagged them as moderators. This fixed this issue but now they are unable to access the forum while it is offline(taken offline while conflict was resolved) and apparently they want anything they delete to go away from their view.

I feel both of these requests are unreasonable but the organization is demanding it. Please... please tell me how to do this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bouha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by sitnud
kunena 2.0 by the way on joomla 2.5

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by sitnud
I found the deleted post part... I actually set that right and they should be set now that they are moderators instead of administrators.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds