Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Solved Last Visit Date is always today

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by George3333
The "Last visit Date" text that appears below the user name seems to be always Today, even when logging in after few days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not understand the question or how this might happen. We recommend that, before posting questions on this forum, people should watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 that may give us further insight into to the question.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by George3333
Sorry mate, let me try to explain again...

Once a user logs into the forum by inputting their user name and password, they will be greeted with a welcome message and below their name it would say your LAST VIST DATE: TODAY

Even if the user logs in after a week The LAST VISIT DATE is always TODAY... it is never a week ago or the date of their last visit.

I hope I've made sense, not sure how else to explain it!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #4 by coder4life
Yes that makes sense and most likely a bug.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by coder4life.

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
This might be a bug or might not be a bug. The last time George3333 asked a question on this forum was 6 months ago (and related to K 2.0). So, until we see the configuration report, we really have no way of knowing.

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by HanKortekaas
This is true, also in my case. However it is the way you read it. Strictly, when logging in, in theory this is the last date.

If however one likes to know the date before the last logging you will get a date prior to this date

Han

More
10 years 2 months ago #7 by George3333

sozzled wrote: This might be a bug or might not be a bug. The last time George3333 asked a question on this forum was 6 months ago (and related to K 2.0). So, until we see the configuration report, we really have no way of knowing.

G'day Sozzled,

Yes i'm still on the K2 version and before asking my question i did a thorough search of your forum for an answer however it seems it's never been talked about.

I've also noticed the same bug with this very same forum (kunena forum) loged back in after several months and it said my last visit was today. :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #8 by sozzled

George3333 wrote: Yes i'm still on the K2 version

In our announcement to the community (on 20-Aug-2013), we made it quite clear:

Members of the community are also reminded that support for K 2.0 will cease on 31 August 2013 and all categories of the forum that relate to this version will be closed from further discussion on that date.

In accordance with that policy, this topic will be moved to the K 2.0 archive. It may be true that there is a defect in K 2.0 in relation to the "last visit date is always today" or it may be the case that there is some other problem with your website.

Our advice is that you take whatever steps are necessary to update to K 3.0.4 and then we can revisit this matter in the context of something that the team supports.

I'm sorry but futher discussion on K 2.0 is closed.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds