Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Problem with registration of new users

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by editas
Hello,
I would like to ask you for a help.

I have a kunena registration form here
www.lochneska.cz/prihlasit-odhlasit-se/registrace

however when I click on 'registration button' it opens the following website

www.lochneska.cz/users

which says '404 error component not found'

Could you please advise me what I can do in order for the users to finish their registration.

I am a beginner with joomla which probably does not help :(

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
A question for you, editas. This topic has been viewed many thousands of times. Are you regularly polling this page expecting some action? Can you explain why this topic, created about an hour ago, has been viewed so many times? :dry:

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by editas
?

:D I don't think I can manage to renew the page thousand times per hour.

This is actually the first time when I have come back to see if somebody responded since I created the topic so I am not sure how it happened that the post has received so many hits.
I just wish somebody had helped me :(.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
I have a couple of general points to make:

(1) As we have written many, many times in this forum ,

Kunena is not responsible for user registration or site login

If you have issues with site registration then these issues are not likely to be created by Kunena.

(2) If you want help quickly then you should read the FAQs page and the advice that is posted on the category header that is printed at the top of this page. If you do not want to tell us anything about your website, what version of Joomla you are using, what version of Kunena you are using, what kind of menu arrangements you have in place, other extensions you've installed and how you have configured them to work with Kunena, that's OK. All of this information is in your configuration report . We are not going to ask you for your configuration report - we should not have to ask you for it - but we probably can't help you without it either. That is why your question has not been answered.

(3) You posted your question nearly 5 days ago. I replied within an hour of you asking your question. It took you 4 days to get back here again. If you want help then you must also be prepared to be involved with the process.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds