Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question How do I contact the moderators at www.kunena.com?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Cac
I'm a member of a forum called dogfight play and at the bottom of the forum it says powered by kunena forum. I came here just out of curiosity B) and created an account. I'm pretty good at using the forum I'm a member of but this one is way different. I can't send private messages like i do on the other forum. I have more questions but i would like to ask a moderator. Is there an email address i can send to?

Thanks,
Noah
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
We do not have a PM facility installed at this site.

What is the question that you need to ask "in private"?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cac
More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Cac
On the forum I'm a member of they only have global moderators or the people with the red name. On here there is a regular moderator with the blue name. I was wondering waht the diffence between a global moderator as a regular moderator is. I've asked the question to multiple people but they dot seem to know.

Thansk for the quick response sozzled. :)
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
The difference between global moderators and category moderators is explained in msg #2 of How to assign a moderator in Kunena .

There are a few things that global moderators can do that category moderators cannot do; for example, global moderators can ban users from the forum or site. I hope this answers your question.

If you have no other questions about how to contact the moderators at this site, we can now close this topic. Thank you. :)
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cac
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds