Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Forum not showing up on Front end

More
11 years 3 days ago #1 by lkoke12
I am a new Joomla and Kunena user. I am working on a group project for school and want to have a forum on my site. I originally set-up Kunena forum through my template and everything was working fine. However, all of a sudden, it stopped appearing on the frontend of my site. I checked the administrator and all the menu pages are live and nothing appears to have changed on them. I checked the configuration as well and everything seems fine there. So I have no idea why it is no longer appearing on the front end. It is probably something simple but I can't figure it out. Can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi lkoke12,

I think, you should post the url of your site or post some screenshot here. We can give you a solution for your problem.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, Ikoke12, and welcome to Kunena.

Your configuration report would actually help a great deal. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 2 days ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 days ago #4 by Mark Spencer
Screenshot of highlighted issue can better help to understand in deeply.

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds