Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Troubleshooting Email Notification Issue

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by freedomcoach
I have a user on my Kunena forum who claims that she is not receiving any email notifications re forum posts to topics for which she is subscribed.

She appears to be along in this regard as I've not heard this issue from others. I'd like to know how I can troubleshoot this issue. All suggestions welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
There are a couple of things we need to clear up.

1) Can you subscribe to those categories that your user says that she has subscribed to, and do you receive email notifications? If that is the case then I would say that the Kunena (email "composition") and Joomla (email transmisson) sides of things are working normally.

2) Does your user receive any other email generated by your website? It's possible that she's "blocked" your emails within her email client application or that, perhaps, she's automatically transferring the emails, when they're received, into another folder (e.g. a spam mail folder). Ask your user to check her other email folders to see if the mail is being put there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freedomcoach

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by freedomcoach
Hi Sozzled:

Yes, I'm able to subscribe to those topics and receive notifications. I'm now testing to see if she receives a notification from a PM sent by uddeIM. Then I'll be able to take it to the next step.

Sincerely,
Howard

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds