Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question modify forum legend groups

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by failnalitics
Hello. How do i modify the legend and the matching groups?
dont tell me that 3 years later this crap bug was reported theres still no fix.

So how do i do this? I want to modify Site Administrator and i want to change it to "WTF Admins" and i want it to be connected to the group i made called "WTF Admins".

If the answer is that this thing is not possible, then kunena just fails like the peace between USA and north corea. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic modify forum legend groups
The best way to get a helpful response is to ask your question politely and with respect.

In response to the subject matter, these things may be a features that people would like to have - and the development team would love to deliver them but there are higher priorities - but these things are not defects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.815 seconds