Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Avatar Issues

More
11 years 6 days ago #1 by originalhandy
Avatar Issues was created by originalhandy
Joomla 2.5.9
Kunena 2.0.4
Was a PHPBB forum, upgraded from PHPBB3 to Kunena 1.5 then up to 2.0
Website www.clanwta.com

When I had PHPBB3 I had several different folders people could chose from for Avatars. Women/Animated/Funny/Uploaded. When I moved over the forums everybody kept their avatars which was good. If somebody goes to Edit their profile and go to Avatar Image there is a dropdown of the above folders but when selected it auto takes you back to the "User Account" tab.

Uploaded animated GIF's arent animated even though they are within the allowed kb.

Any ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #2 by Moonstone
Replied by Moonstone on topic Avatar Issues
The redirect issue has been reported as a bug. Unfortunately, xillibit has stated he doesn't know how to fix it, so I'm not sure how/when it will be addressed.

It's a very annoying issue for me because I have a huge avatar gallery that can no longer be utilized.

Here is the existing thread:

www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12442...nal-avatar-galleries
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by Moonstone.

More
11 years 6 days ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Avatar Issues
Hello,

You take a proposed fix from here : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1110 , i need feedback on it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #4 by originalhandy
Replied by originalhandy on topic Avatar Issues
I applied github.com/xillibit/Kunena/blob/46a8ae6b...s/user/view.html.php but still get the same issue.

Ive subscribed to teh topic so I will get back soon as ideas come.
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by originalhandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonstone

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by originalhandy
Still getting the same issue in K3.

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Avatar Issues
I've tested now. With K 3.0 it should work. You have a spaces in your folder name? Then it does not work.

More
10 years 9 months ago #7 by originalhandy
OK no gaps and it works.

I have an issue as to where if they select an animated GIF it only animates when you look at their profile where its full size. If its small, in the forum view its a still.

Also you cannot upload a gif and have it animated.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds