Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Redirect after login

More
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #11 by eastkilla
Replied by eastkilla on topic Redirect after login
On this forum for exemple www.seblod.com/support/forum/index.html , I havn't redirection problem !
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by eastkilla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Redirect after login
Thank you. We think we know the cause. The problem affects you and a very small number of other people. The problem is caused by your environment.

Basically, your browser is not telling the server where the requests are coming from; this could be because your browser is hidden behind a firewall or a proxy server or there are specific settings in your browser that say "don't tell the server where I came from". Because the server has no way of knowing where your requests originated from or the page on which you sent your HTTP requests, the server simply sends back the server default address and you are redirected there.

To check this out for yourself, go to a different place, use a different browser, as see the difference. Because we do not know what specific environmental conditions you are using (e.g. proxy server, DNS re-routing, browser software and version and settings), this is something you will have to pursue yourself. The good news is that Kunena itself is not the reason that your site login requests are being misdirected in some bizarre unaccounted-for manner.

The other users of your website probably will not have the problems that you have ... as long as they're not using your PC, of course! ;)
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #13 by eastkilla
Replied by eastkilla on topic Redirect after login
Thanks for your reply ! I havn't find the exact cause of the problem but I find the global problem : Firefox ! I try with Chrome and IE, no redirection problem ! Thanks a lot

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds