Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Profile not editable

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by rl65
Profile not editable was created by rl65
Hi,
i've got the problem that the profile(s) is(are) not editable.
I use the version 2.0.4 from kunena, 2.5.9 from joomla. As Site template i use the allrounder template from lernvid. But i have also tried the default joomla template. Even with this template the profile is not editable. I don't know what else i can check or change. Do you have any recommendations for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Profile not editable
Hello,

What do you mean by profile not editable ? Are-you able to access the page to edit profile information ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by rl65
Replied by rl65 on topic Profile not editable
Hi, thanks for your answer.
Yes, i can access the page. I can see and use the Buttons "Store" and "Cancel".
I can also see the other menu items, but nothing from the stuff they should inherit.
I have attached a small picture, hope that makes i clear.
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by Memsahib2904
Replied by Memsahib2904 on topic Profile not editable
Hi. See the message"Before you post your message, read this first". You will most likely find your answer there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr_artuka

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by mr_artuka
Replied by mr_artuka on topic Profile not editable
You have javascript conflict. Turn of one by one module and you will see. Do you have UdeIM Private message system? if yes thats your problem.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds