Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Multiple uses of IP address(es): is this an error or just unreliable data?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by daviddmf
Hello I am using Kunena 2.04 and have around 2k members. What I noticed is that when accessing the Kunena user data under User Manager the IP tab shows multiple users on my account and on other regular posters. I know for certain that I can rule out the majority of other users displayed as using the same IP as me. And there are a couple of other posters I am certain wouldn't have created multiple accounts so does this imply that the IP data is not totally reliable?

Thank you for your help and ongoing support.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Shimei
Are you or have taken into consideration a CDN such as CloudFlare, that is, if you're using one? I'd think that if you are utilizing one IP reporting would not be accurate.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by skybax
dynamic ip address will scramble the data but is a very nice feature that can still be very useful

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds