Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Spammers take my site!

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Mattak
Good morning

My page is taken over by spammers who use Kunena as the sender.
User Kunena 2.0.3
User creation is done via Joomla 2.5.8 and using Recaptcha.

My web provider uses PHP 5.2.17 on a LiteSpeed ​​server.

Yesterday was more of Kunena files destroyed, so there was a repair installation to.

My web provider has no suggestions!

Is there anyone here who can guide me?

Thank you in advance.

Mattak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Spammers take my site!
K 2.0.3 has been superseded by K 2.0.4. K 2.0.3 is not supported. The reason it is not supported is because there are XSS exploits that allow people to take over your site. We do not respond to questions about unsupported versions of Kunena in this forum.

Please upgrade your site to K 2.0.4.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by janeinpa
Replied by janeinpa on topic Spammers take my site!
It would be helpful if you sent out an email to users when these upgrades come out. I know I just recently upgraded to 2.0.3 and didn't realize there was a new update.

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Spammers take my site!
We did send an email to all users who are subscribed to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena . All users are encouraged to subscribe to that category so that they will not miss out on these important announcements.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds