Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Copying Image File

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Ace kustoms
I have an old site running Kunena 1.7.1 (I think) and I rebuilt the site using K2..What I was wondering is if I can copy all the old forums image files into the new forums image file area..(I know where to find both of these in my host cpanel)

I want to be able to have my users simply copy and paste any threads they wish to swap into the new forum, though obviously the new forum won't recognize the attachments when doing this. I figured if all these image folders are swapped into the the new sites image folder it should recognize the required attachment to add..Will this work or will it cause conflicts?

Any ideas appreciated...and soz if I posted this in the wrong spot..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Copying Image File
Are you asking a question about K 1.7 or about K 2.0?

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Ace kustoms
Replied by Ace kustoms on topic Copying Image File
Soz if I confused the issue..My old site is K 1.7...My newsite runs K 2.0..What I wanted to do originally is move the posts and images from my old site (running 1.7) to my newsite (running 2.0)..I did try to copy the image files across and copy-paste a post associated with that image..:( didn't work LOL..

But I do have an idea to again rebuild the site as I want my original domain name back..Now if I did rebuild the site is it possible to transfer everything that my current K 2.0 running site has built up, if indeed I build the new one also with K 2.0..?

Any suggestions appreciated :)

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds