Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Helpdesk module in kunena tabs menu

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by eandree
Is there a way to show a module in tabs kunena, just like showing article using BBcode?
Thanks for taking time answering my question.

Kind regards, Ernst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Ernst, and welcome to Kunena.

I am not too sure I understand what you mean. Would you like to draw me a picture, please, that shows what issue it is that we're discussing before I guess (probably wrongly) a response? Thanks :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by eandree
Take a look at screencast.com/t/AQi2sPdz This is happening using Helpdeskmodule

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by kiwi3685
The Kunena menus are the same as any Joomla menu item.

So it looks from that show like you have not associated the HelpDesk module with all of the Kunena menu items.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #5 by eandree
Sorry, no it's disappearing. I tried with other module and it shows that other module. I used in this case BB Code for showing article with module JUsertube inside article. In other article I tried the same way, this time using module Helpdesk (iMaQma), but it shows link to module instead of module inside tab Kunena. Clicking on the link it shows module Helpdesk but tabs Kunena disappear.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by eandree. Reason: maybe better explanation question

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds