Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Searching/Recent Topics Time Period

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by editas
Hello,

I wonder if somebody could help me with two issues I have

1. A default on My Kunena forum
www.lochneska.cz/forum/topics
is to show Recent topics from a YEAR time period (as set in Joomla under Fronted - Recent Topics Time Period). However, on the website itself the recent topics are shown from a month time period regardless the default setting. Any idea how the default set for a year please?

2. When searching in the forum
www.lochneska.cz/forum/search?q=prace&childforums=1
I get a list of pages containing the searched word. However, when I try to click on the second /3rd/4th page in the list, it does not allow me to do so and it stays always on the first page only (see the attachment to see which part I mean is not working and try it yourself at the link above please). Any idea how to fix it please?

Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by editas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
1) go to backend. menus. kunenamenu. then click on recent topics. Main Settings. Main Settings set to year

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by 810
2) disable Joomla SEF URLs .
Go to Joomla SEF URLs by Artio. there you can disable kunena somewhere.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by anne785
Use the settings option to solve the problem.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds