Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Forum date changes half way through the day

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Uzi
Hi,

I am new to being the admin of a Kunena forum. Everything is working fine except for the forum date. I am in the Philippines & have Joomla set to Manila time & my forum user also set to Manila.

What is happening is this - I posted a test post at 7.15 am. The forum showed it as posted TODAY at 07.15. Correct but at around 5pm it showed posted YESTERDAY at 07.15. The only setting I can find in Kunena is in Config / Front End which also shows a strange time (about 1 & 3/4 hr ahead & yesterdays date)

To get round this I have the format set to "22 hrs 13 mins ago" but it still screws up statistics on what is posted TODAY.

Help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2 by Uzi
Changed the Message Time Format to Date / Time (4 on list) and Hover Message to Yesterday (3 on list) in Kunena Config

This is what I got earlier:

At 3.45 pm I checked again & it has changed AGAIN to show YESTERDAY

Note both show TODAYS date & Time correctly :huh:

Forum Statistics have also reset to show 'Total Open' zero TODAY when there were 2
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Uzi.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by Uzi
Hi,

I posted this in the K2.0 General Questions forum but after 2 days no replies or help. I guess therefore that it is a glitch somewhere so I will see if posting here gets me an answer.

Everything is working fine except for the forum date. I am in the Philippines & have Joomla set to Manila time & my forum user also set to Manila. What is happening is this - I posted a test post at 7.15 am. The forum showed it as posted TODAY at 07.15. Correct but at around 3.45pm it showed posted YESTERDAY at 07.15. The only setting I can find in Kunena is in Config / Front End which also shows a strange time (about 1 & 3/4 hr ahead & yesterdays date)

I tried again as seen in the screenshot below

Again it changed as below

Joomla & Kunena are both the latest versions.
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

(1) I do not know the reason you are having your problem. I think the reason that you are having your problem has to do with the way you have configured your server time or the way you have defined your own user time.

(2) Just because no-one knows the reason you are having your problem does not mean that your "general question" topic should become a "support" topic. You already started a topic where you described the problem that you seems to be having; the moderators decide which forum category your topic should go. There are special conditions involved with posting your topic in the support category and you did not meet those conditions. To learn more about these special conditions, please visit the Index page of this site and read the category descriptions of each category before you post into that category.

(3) Even though I do not know the answer to your question, it may help someone else if you post your configuration report. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #5 by Uzi
Well at least someone replied - thank you for that.

I dont know what special conditions you refer to. I read the 'read 1st' & saw nothing that excluded my issue. The contrary was true as this does seem to be a bug as I haven't messed with any settings. I am not a programmer & only use the settings stated by Joomla & Kunena. Joomla is set to Manila time in Server and Kunena too in User setting.

Perhaps the report will shine some light on what the problem is ( just saw that the report says - post_dateformat_hover - datetime_today but displays YESTERDAY)

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : allrounder-j1.6 | author: Juergen Koller | version: 1.4 | creationdate: Apr 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.2

Modules: Kunena Stats 2.0.2

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #6 by Uzi
Pls delete this post.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds