Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Idea How To: Kunena and Gantry 4 Responsive Templates (e.g. Rockettheme Metropolis)

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by Jiminimonka
If you find that your forum is missing the Views and Replies tables in categories when using a Gantry 4 Joomla template, such as Metropolis with Responsive mode enabled, then this might be the solution.

Open Notepad++ or some other text editor and paste in the following code.
Code:
@media only screen and (min-width: 960px) { #Kunena td.visible-desktop, #Kunena td.visible-desktop { display: table-cell !important; } }

Save the file as template-custom.less

FTP it to your joomla server folder /templates/templatename/less

Clear the cache, clear your LESS cache in the Gantry template manager and the problem should be resolved.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Jiminimonka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A. Wayne Webb, Katannah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #2 by A. Wayne Webb
Thanks for the attempt Jiminimonka. I found your posting while trying to figure out why when using Metropolis I get a dreaded "Loading BBCode editor... " It appears to be that some javascript file is not loading. I think it has to do with the template because I'm having similar problems with redShop not running correctly.

That is when I found your kindly proffered posting. In the case of your kindly offered tip it did not work for me on the test site I am working on. If you so desire you an view the site here . You can see the redShop errors here .

While I have thoroughly enjoyed RT for several years, now this Responsive stuff is a royal pain in the posterior.

Cordially
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by A. Wayne Webb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds