Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Parent Category - show counts/info from child forums?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #11 by Jiminimonka
If you use one of the default Joomla templates like Atomic, does it then work correctly on Kunena? Please try and report back.

EDIT: I spoke to Matias, this is a known bug to do with messages nested further down the category, and should be fixed in 2.0.3. We are conducting further tests as well.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #12 by jhdesign

More
11 years 5 months ago #13 by jhdesign
I see its released, where can we download it?

More
11 years 5 months ago #14 by Jiminimonka
Kunena 2.0.3 is not released yet, there are still some more things to be resolved first. When it is there will be an announcement on the home page and at the top of the forum.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 5 months ago #15 by hdwebpros
Do you have a rough estimate of that release date? or which file I can edit to solve this problem? I don't want to leave the client with a
"I'm waiting on a new release"
"Oh really, when?"
"I don't know. Just wait"
situation. I have the exact same problem as JHDesign as the client would like to show counts/info from child forums in the same manner.

Thanks a ton,

More
11 years 5 months ago #16 by sozzled

hdwebpros wrote: Do you have a rough estimate of that release date?

Please read the category description for K 2.0 General Questions

hdwebpros wrote: Which file I can edit to solve this problem?

All Kunena source code is located at GitHub . I do not know the specific technical information to give you an answer, sorry. Maybe Jiminmonka can give us the GitHub reference?

I note, in Jiminimonka's earlier reply, he said that this issue should be fixed for K 2.0.3; but that's not exactly a guarantee.

More
11 years 4 months ago #17 by hdwebpros
I just installed 2.0.3. But the issue isn't fixed. Is there something I have to set in the config, or can you please confirm that this issue didn't get addressed in the latest release?

Thank you,

More
11 years 3 months ago #18 by hdwebpros
2 months ago I read

EDIT: I spoke to Matias, this is a known bug to do with messages nested further down the category, and should be fixed in 2.0.3. We are conducting further tests as well.

Our developer doesn't know Kunena's code well enough to go into Git and change it. Any other creative alternatives you can think of until this bug gets squashed?

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds