Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question do not use category ids kunena

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by daviddmf
HI I am trying to improve my kunena page load speed which is now set to my hoempage. I read that it is supposed to load %25 faster if you set "do not use category ids" to no. However for a few years now my kunena has been set to 'yes'. My question is there a way to set it to ' no' without losing all the forum navigation links. I did try it momentarily and came up against the error message " you do not have permission to access this category" when clicking on forum categories. your help would be very much welcome.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds