Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Enabling guests to post.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by amerial
I have permissions set for Public to create and under Kunena for them to be able to post, but it is still showing that they can't. Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Enabling guests to post.
Have you fixed the other problems that you were having? Maybe these problems are related?

To help you better, it may assist us to know more about your configuration. Would you like to post your configuration report, please?

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #3 by amerial
Replied by amerial on topic Enabling guests to post.
I fixed all my issues. There was a 3rd place I needed to enable posting and this was in the category itself. Thanks though.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by amerial. Reason: Fixed issue.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Enabling guests to post.
Thank you. Would it be possible now to see your configuration report, please?

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds