Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question 'Report to Moderator' gives error message

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Chris-Austin
Please can you help??

When a user of my test forum reports a post to a moderator he get this error message

No emails were sent (request was made from localhost)

Please refer to www.thecentre.theinternetconsultancy.co....forum/list-of-groups ... it is a test site, so feel free to play with the posts. Please use the login details in this confidential note.
This message contains confidential information
This user is part of the of the ACL group "Community Users", and only they may post.

Go to the category 'Self Defence', choose either topic and report that topic to the moderator. When you submit you get the error above. I don't understand this, as the site is online and the email setup is (probably) OK. However, I did create the first draft of the site locally on MAMP before using Akeeba to upload it to the web host.

I have looked at my email settings in my Global Configuration, with the help of my web host, and we think it is OK. If you want the details you can get to the backend with these confidential details.
This message contains confidential information

I am using Kunena 2.0.2 on Joomla 2.5.6

By the way, Guests who register receive their registration emails OK.

I'd appreciate some guidance on this.

Thanks very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds