Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question "Recent Topics" view does not go back to page 1

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by nsprime
I don't know if it's just me but when I am on page 2 or any other page on recent topic, when I click recent topic again, its just refresh and doesnt redirect on page 1.

To reproduce problem on kunena.org

Click on recent topic:
Click page 2 or any other page.
Click recent topic again on kunena menu.
(The page wont go back to page 1 again)

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
As far as I know, this is not a defect. This is the way the Recent Topics view behaves. This behaviour change was introduced in K 2.0.0

If you go to page 2 (or 3 or whatever) and then click the Recent Topics tab again, you will stay on the page that you last visited. If you want to go to page 1 again, click the page number. Same thing happens if you click the browser back button to go to the page where you were looking at Recent Topics last time. Some people like it that way; some people don't.

I hope that helps.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds