Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Solved Numbered Lists - different levels

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by Timothy Nathan
I have discovered, in writing this posting, that the following works:
  1. One
    1. letter a
      1. number i
      2. number ii
    2. letter b
  2. Two

I can't find it documented, but it's much better than the ol tag!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Timothy Nathan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Code:
[list=1][*]One[list=a][*]letter a [list=i][*]number i[*]number ii[/list][*]letter b[/list][*]Two[/list]
  1. One
    1. letter a
      1. number i
      2. number ii
    2. letter b
  2. Two

Well spotted.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by Timothy Nathan
The irony is that I came on to complain that the phpbb way was better and gave an example, only to be amazed to see it format correctly!

My only slight bugbear is that there are too many linebreaks inserted after the [/list] but hey, you know what? I can live with it!

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by derekf
Is there a way of adding a BBCODE button to enable this in a forum?

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled

derekf wrote: Is there a way of adding a BBCODE button to enable this in a forum?

What is "this"? I'm sorry but I don't understand the question. If something is enabled, already, what else do you need to enable?

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by kiwi3685
Sozzled, I think he meant another bbcode menu button for the multi-level numbered lists described above.

Seems like overkill to me though, for the rare occasions it would be used.

Time to create page: 0.644 seconds