Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Kunena is not seen in some browsers

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by neon26
Hi I have problem with 2.0.1 kunena

Some users of my website tell me not to see the forums with firefox and chrome and that solving this problem have had to put Internet Explorer and give the option compatibility view and the small text box that puts out the address www. josportal.com

What can be done to fix this?

I see my site and forum with chrome firefox without problems but I did not sample.

What could be?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Perhaps this is an issue with your template? Your configuration report may assist us. Also, please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by neon26
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_radiance | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.2 | creationdate: December 12, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you require the Kunena Search plugin, please upgrade to the one that it compatible with K 2.0.1. If you have never used (or do not require) this plugin, then please uninstall it. Does that help?

Your website is currently offline at the moment, too.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by gimenezadrian
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by willey
you may be disabled in the settings of your browsers so try to check out your settings

SSL provide the strongest protection, greatest flexibilty

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds