Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question How to edit a topic?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by jenfar
How to edit a topic? was created by jenfar
Hi I'm a newby to Kunena and I've just installed "com_kunena_v2.0.0_2012-06-27" with Joomla 2.5.6. The installation of Kunena seemed fine. I've fixed one error with the kunena.file.class.1.6 and so far so good. However I want to now eithier delete or edit the default topic of 'Welcome to Kunena!' but can't seem to find anywhere in the backend of the Kunena control panel to do it? Is this a bug or am I meant to register and log-in to the front end of the forum to achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic How to edit a topic?
You can edit or delete them directly from frontend... in backend you can't do that.

In backend you can remove whole sections or categorys... and trashed topics/messages... if you want remove those what sample data made...(Category Manager)
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mortti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jenfar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds