Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question What is "Set the subject for all replies" when moving a topic?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by nemmar
These might be basic questions but I didn't find the answer in the Wiki help pages.

1) What is "Set the subject for all replies" when you move a topic as the moderator? What does that do if you check/uncheck that box and then move the topic?

2) Does "Leave a shadow topic" when you move a topic mean that Kunena will leave a link in the old topic location to the new topic location?

3) I have a menu item that opens a single article so it's not a Category. Is there a way to select which forum category the Kunena Discuss comments are linked to? I know you can do this with Category ID's but this menu item isn't a category so I don't know if it's possible.

Thanks for any advice!!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
1) Every post can have its own title and that option renames those titles to be the same (either the one you specify or to topic subject).

2) Kunena always links the old location when needed, but by default the item will be disabled/deleted (shown in dark gray if you're admin). By setting shadow topic option, the old topic will still show up in the category, but if you click on it, it will redirect you to the right location. Also topic icon will change to arrow. It can be used to show user where his topic has been moved.

3) Please hover on Kunena Discuss settings, and especially the one that allows custom topic tags to be used. Tool tip tells you how to use the feature.

More
11 years 17 hours ago #3 by Smirnov
Hi,
Tell please, how to cancel "Set The Subject For All Replies"?
The subject is already moved with use of this option.
How to cancel this option after its use?
Thanks for your answer.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds