Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Adding a new BB Code Tag

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by chessfarrell
Hi,

I've just migrated to version 2 without any problem. The only thing is that I was using a Joomla plugin that I could use with Kunena if I added a new bb code tag to the file "joomla/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php". The thing is that the file isn't there. Do you know which file handles these tags in the new version?

Thanks for the info

PS. If the info is somewhere on the net, just copy the link and I'll find my way out. I did look for the solution, but I couldn't find it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Adding a new BB Code Tag
There is now no need to edit files. In the K2.0 version are different hooks integrated which does that for you. So you need a Kunena plugin for that. Sadly hadn't time yet to write a docu for it.

See docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_2.0_plugins_events
The following user(s) said Thank You: chessfarrell

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by svanschu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Groenteman, chessfarrell

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Adding a new BB Code Tag
updated the docs again.

I'm developing on my own a plugin using those events, so I will update if I find some stuff which I missed till then.

You're invited to add your own experience with the events.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Groenteman

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds