Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question How to display the thank-you button on my own posts?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by raz
With the help above i pretty much solved the issues i had with the thank you button. How ever a new one occured. My forum members has asked for the possibility to thank one self. Is there any way to make the "thank you"-button appear on your own messages?

*** Topic split from Like-button, but not connected to Facebook ***
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic split, subject changed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by raz
Hope nobody gets upset if i bump my thread. Maybe somebody know the answer?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by raz
In case some one know how to solve this, I'm still interested in the topic.

I hope this bumping is not to much against the forum rules, if so, accept my humble apology and remove this message.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Are you willing to pay someone for their help? :dry:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds