Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged K 2.0.2: Delete IP addresses

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by pilyo
How can i delete the IP address on the post of our members. I forgot my previous version but i upgraded it before to Kunena 2.0.2 and change the config not to show the IPs but older posts still have the IP address. Its really important because we are Paranoid that the government may hack or track the IPs of our members so we want to delete it. We really need your help.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
The feature for removing IP addresses was added in K 2.0 as a backend feature. There is a tool for it.

Paranoia is unhealthy. I don't know anything about your website but, assuming it is not called www.terrorists-r-us.org (or something like that), I can't see why governments would want to "hack" your site or track the IP addresses that your members may have used in their time.
More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by pilyo
Replied by pilyo on topic K 2.0.2: Delete IP addresses
thanks for your reply. Can you point exactly where in the backend or where in the configuration in kunena? cant find it at security options.
More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Did you find it? The tool you need is under Forum Tools in the backend. ;)
More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by pilyo
My version of kunena is Kunena 2.0.2 and Im in the forum tools now and i can only see are

Prune Categories

Synchronize Users

Recount statistics

Menu Manager

Purge RE : prefixes

Please guide me. thanks
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
K 2.0.2 is not supported. We do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum. This discussion is now closed.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 9 months ago #7 by pilyo
Sorry if i posted it again and im not sure where to post it or ask for support. So what should i do? I need to upgrade to what version? Just saying that you shouldnt just closed the topic without directing me to anywhere. It made me felt bad but i understand as a moderator we have different ways or judgement. For me if the person posted some small wrong things you still need to give your concern to him if you are really true of giving support and not just shut his mouth because of the rules. I appreciate the way you supported me before Im sorry but thats just my opinion.I hope you will not ban me for this.
More
10 years 9 months ago #8 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic K 2.0.2: Delete IP addresses
Please go to backend:

kunena - forum tools- cleanup ip addresses
More
10 years 9 months ago #9 by rich
Replied by rich on topic K 2.0.2: Delete IP addresses
You need a upgrade to Kunena 3.0. This feature is only in Kunena 3.0 present.
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #10 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.816 seconds