Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Looking for language string

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by MisterMike
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but it seemed the most appropriate.

I'm looking for the language string that gives me the following:

"You have been banned! You do not have access to this function."

I have installed the module Cookie Choice into my joomla 2.5.11 to assist in meeting the European directive. If you're unfamiliar with the module, it creates a user in Joomla called 'accept cookies' so that users can choose to see cookies or not. The problem is that this user has access to the Kunena (2.04) and can post unless set to banned in Kunena.

I don't mind this, except for the string above which I want to change to something less shouty. I've been through the kunena language .ini files in the component, the language files in the cookiechoice module, and some of the joomla ones too, but after 2 hours I'm going round in circles. Please help.

For reference, I'm also using Community Builder 1.9

Thanks for any help you can point me at.

Mike
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by MisterMike. Reason: Added image for clarity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2 by mukyz
Replied by mukyz on topic Looking for language string
ROOT/administrator/languages/xx-YY/xx-YY.com_kunena.libraries.ini

COM_KUNENA_POST_ERROR_USER_BANNED_NOACCESS

in your case xx-YY would be en-GB
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by mukyz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MisterMike

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by MisterMike
Thank you for your speedy reply Mukyz, you're a star. It worked a treat.

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: mukyz

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds