Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to assign custom ranks to my users

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by irishbiker
Hi All

A couple of questions regarding Rank Manager:

1. I've uploaded a new image but now I want to delete it - where did it upload to? I can't find it anywhere?

2. I want to change a group of users Rank - add a custom rank. Do I have to select each user on tier own or can I do the lot in the whole group?

Thanks

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Paul.

Normally we try to keep one subject to each topic - this makes it easier for other people who are interested in the topic to find it.

Even though you have asked two different questions, I will try to answer both of them as best I can.

(1) The Wiki article Ranks Management explains that for K 2.0, rank images are stored in the folder ../media/kunena/ranks/

(2) The Wiki article Ranks Management explains that for K 2.0, if you use a custom rank, you have to assign this rank to each user individually using the Kunena User Manager feature.

I hope this answers your questions. :)
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: minor correction - location of default rank images was wrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishbiker

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #3 by irishbiker
Thanks for that, here's the strange bit. I've checked the /media/images/ranks/ and my uploaded files are not there! I've also checked:

media\kunena\ranks

They only contain the default images - non of the uploaded ones.

thanks

Paul

*UPDATE* I've found them under:

components\com_kunena\template\default\images\ranks

thanks for your help.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by irishbiker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks for pointing out my mistake. You are correct.

I have corrected and updated the Wiki article

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds