Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug About the algorithm of Kunena

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by sarraenit
Hey,

I am a beginner with Joomla and particularly with the module Kuenena. I' m studying the electronic participation and how to improve it. I owe, in fact to develop a prototype which allows the evaluation of this participation and I have to integrate(join) a module of forum and vote. Then, I wonder on that algorithm is based the management of the answers and the interventions in the forum of Kuenena.

At the end, I will be really very grateful.
Sarra.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sarraenit
The question is really very very urgent!
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
Sorry, I really do not understand what you are asking. Maybe you should go to the different language section of the Kunena website and post in your native language.

Look here - www.kunena.org/forum/21-Language-Specific

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Jiminimonka.
More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
*** Topic archived and closed ***
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds