Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved The Forum is currently offline for maintenance Check back soon!

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by pondball
I just got this message when I tried to get to my forum! I had just finished posting a few items and the next refresh gave me this message... what's up with that? I have the latest update installed and everything else is working fine on my site...
MVP Sports
Forum linky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Go to the backend Forum Configuration settings and put your forum back online there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pondball

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by pondball
yup... that was it... never really dawned on me to do that as I had just moments before made 4 posts to 4 different threads... thought it might have been a hack or something so better to check here first... back up and running again... thanks!

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds