Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Problem loading Kunena 2.0.2

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1 by bsbjany
Hello everybody!!! First to all forgive my english. I´m new working with Kunena, my version is 2.0.2. I could install Kunena very well ,i made a menu called FORO but when a I click in that menu the forum is open in the area that I have designed for the content. I use different kind of DIV for my modules and one DIV for the content. I ´dont how can i fix that.. please if anybody can help I´ll appreciate it!!!!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by bsbjany.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, bsbjany, and welcome to Kunena.

It may help us better understand your problem if you could post your configuration report please. Then we would be able to see how your menu currently works. Thanks. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by bsbjany
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000000 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : 5septiembre | author: Alexey Zamora Ferriol | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 30/10/11

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by bsbjany
I think I have not explained well from the start, I need to use another overlay FORUM where the content area is the full width of the page, that is not the case the template of my site, that´s why i need a new template for the forum, not in the way it shows the forum, or styles, etc.. but the way in which content is displayed. The problem arises when I go into the details of the FORUM menu in the Template Style and assigned another template, when I click it follows me out with the template of my site, I've tried other submenus and it works, I just about the Forum submenu, i don´t know if it Kunena problem with Joomla, I do not know ... Thanks for the help!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by bsbjany
Problem solved!! Fist to all I assigned a template to the main menu item called forum and then in the template manager assigned Locate the template and assign all Kunena menu item, in addition to the main menu item called forum.. as simple as well, there was none initially marked, if distanced the Kunena menu item, it starts to happen as before, everything can be solved by checking the Kunena menu items.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds