Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Some BBCodes replaced by HTML tags after editing message - caused by RokCandy

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by joggert
When I edit a message, some of the BBCodes are replaced by HTML codes. This is annoying, since saving the modified message will not result in the expected output.

In order to reproduce this, I created a test message using all the available BBCodes (I'm not using smilies in my forum). This is the text (for obvious reasons I upload two pictures).

Before:

After editing the message:

So apparently BBCodes b, i, li and code are affected.

I'm using Joomla 2.5.7 and Kunena 2.0.2.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by joggert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, joggert, and welcome to Kunena.

I haven't seen a case of the RokCandy-caused BBCode "rot" since K 1.7: see [Merged topic] Rockettheme RokCandy plugin causes problems with Kunena . That's probably what's causing your problem now. The solution is to uninstall RokCandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joggert

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by joggert
You're right ... it was RokCandy. After disabling the plugin it worked as expected. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds