Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved forum header

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by theharibokidXD
forum header was created by theharibokidXD

Hi guys as silly as this may seem to others, iv been scanning the web for about 24 hours aswell as the .css files and iv managed to brake the template several times. What im trying to do is change the text circled in the image, im on the template Blue Eagle 2.0 and for the life of me i cant work out how.

i know there are hundreds of posts like this but each iv found so far have been for 1.5 and haven't quite worked.

any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by theharibokidXD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by mole999
Replied by mole999 on topic forum header
If i'm looking at the right thing

#Kunena .kheader h2, #Kunena .kheader h2 a {
color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important;
}

from kunena.default-min.css

disregard the 255's they are from mine

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic forum header
To change the text
  • "Main forum" => this text is defined in the Kunena Category Manager. Change the name of the section and you change the text.
  • "Who is online" and "Forum Statistics" => this text is defined in the language file - see Where is the language file?
  • "Goop" is the name of your forum. This is the first item in your Kunena Forum Configuration » General tab.

Your response in msg #2 has nothing to do with the text. CSS is used (mainly) to affect how web-elements are displayed on your site.

I hope this helps.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by mole999
Replied by mole999 on topic forum header

sozzled wrote:

[/ul]Your response in msg #2 has nothing to do with the text. CSS is used (mainly) to affect how web-elements are displayed on your site.

I hope this helps.

And there I was thinking the ruddy awful text contrast was the real question

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds