- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Merged Hide email and Show Online
- whitetiger
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #130701
by whitetiger
Hide email and Show Online was created by whitetiger
I'm sorry if this is a Frequent Answers, but I don't see any changes about the flags "Hide email" and "Show Online".
I never see the email. With a admin user or normal user I see nothing.
Where it is? in the sidebar? And how it is showed, as an icon?
Instead I see always the user online also with the flag off.
Thanks in advance
I never see the email. With a admin user or normal user I see nothing.
Where it is? in the sidebar? And how it is showed, as an icon?
Instead I see always the user online also with the flag off.
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by whitetiger.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #130716
by paraflyer
Replied by paraflyer on topic Hide email and Show Online
No idea about the mail, but the "show online" switch is for the statistics-box down below the main page. If someone choose "hide" the user will be hidden while being online. As an admin you can see him/her below the "online users", in a section called "hidden users".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #130731
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Hide email and Show Online
That pretty much sums it up, paraflyer. We've had similar discussions on this issue before but I haven't spent any time searching the forum for other related topics on the subject.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
The following user(s) said Thank You: paraflyer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1020
- Thank you received: 165
14 years 1 month ago #131271
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Hide email and Show Online
Mail is shown in the profile.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 week ago #131299
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Hide email and Show Online
"in the profile" can mean a couple of things. [strike]Global moderators and[/strike] site administrators can see the user's email if they look at the user's profile. When ordinary users look at another user's profile they cannot see the user's email address. Let's make sure we understand exactly what you mean.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cowboysdude
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #132439
by cowboysdude
Replied by cowboysdude on topic Email showing up..
I clearly have show email set to NO but it's still showing up in the Profile section in Kunena... why is that and how do I turn it off... My users do NOT like to show their email...
Thank you!
It shows I have community builder installed but I'd rather just stick to the Kunena Profile...
Thank you!
It shows I have community builder installed but I'd rather just stick to the Kunena Profile...
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by cowboysdude. Reason: Took out Config info :)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds