Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How do I change the appearance of unordered lists?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by jamarchi
Hi
I would like to know if it is possible change how is look the unserted list ,order list etc (please seee the image attached it), I mean, that the user see the black circule instead how it now

Regards,

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jamarchi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

jamarchi wrote: I mean, that the user see the black circle instead how it now

How is it now? Where is this problem occurring? Are we discussing the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template? See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by jamarchi
Hi sozzled

This happend with K 2.0 Blue Eagle template, when I create de post I see the list like in code (see the left side of the image) but when I see the post I see the black circule (see the right side of the image) the problem is that this foro will be used for people that doesn´t know what is a ul or li and my question is related to this part

Thank you your help

Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Your issue is discussed in [Merged topic] WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

I'm sorry to inform you that Kunena does not have a WYSIWYG editor. Perhaps you could use a different forum component for your website that has a WYSIWYG editor. I'm sorry but I do not know any web-based discussion forum components that work with Joomla that have the functionality you want. Perhaps someone else may be able to suggest a different solution.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by jamarchi
Hi sozzled

Thank you for your help... I thougth that but I want to be sure jejeje

Thank you very much

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds