Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved image attachment size calculation error in K2.0.1

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
Until now I have been guessing. Please read this: What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

I think it would help the situation if we worked with some empirical data instead of relying on my guesswork. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by derekf
OK - I've got it sussed!!!

From playing about with certain settings I've discovered that the image was being resized, however when it was resized to a smaller pixel size, the file size increased to 273Kb!

Weird but understandable now... (although can't think of a way to modify the error message to be more specific to avoid confusion).

Anyway - now I know what it is I'll increase my settings to a more appropriate value.

Thanks again for all your help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds