Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Breadcrumbs defult top level

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Alder
First let me say this release of Kunena is very good am still testing on my test site, which is a restore from my live site.

The issue I have with the breadcrumbs is that when I enter the forum, we see the flat forum (we use flat view) But after viewing/posting at whatever category, if we use the breadcrumb link to go to the top level, ie click the forum link, it goes to the recent posts, but I want it to go to the index level and see the top level of the flat view.
Is this possible without too much hacking core files?

Many thanks

Dave

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 500 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_reflex_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: July 8, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.0

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Publish the menu item with the name "Forum" in your mainmenu module; unpublish the menu item named "Forum" in your OLR-menu module. After you do those things, then read FAQs page (there is a menu item for it at the top of the page you are now reading) for information about Change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alder

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Alder
Replied by Alder on topic Breadcrumbs defult top level
Many thanks for this, was looking and going word blind.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Alder
I have done that, and I drilled down to a thread and using the breadcrumbs went back to the "forum" and it took me to the recent discussions and not the top level of the forum, I have done what you asked in your posting, but no joy yet, I'll see if there is something else I'm missing

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #5 by Alder
Disregard, school boy error, I changed forum menu to index, but the one I missed was The Top level of the forum I missed changing this to default menu item.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and sorry from distracting you from someone with a bigger problem
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds