Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Omitting Login Option

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Dhruba RC
Hi,
I have read the post under, www.kunena.org/forum/K20-Test-Reports/12...CB-1-8-1-integration , to remove the login option from Kunena forum. But I am sorry I could not figure out how exactly to do it. I am using CB and login integration with CB is working fine with Kunena 2.0. Earlier (in 1.7) in configuration under integration selecting Login and Registration "none" would have done the trick. Now I tried to locate Kunena Login module or any option from plugin manager to be disabled / uninstalled but did not locate any.

Any assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Omitting Login Option
K 2.0.0 is not officially released yet.

The technique in K 2.0.0 is the same as it was in K 1.7.2, to remove the login form from the top of the forum, is to read Disabling Kunena log in , as I advised you to do before.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Dhruba RC
Replied by Dhruba RC on topic Omitting Login Option
Hi Sozzled,

I have waited for a week and am using the stable latest release of Kunena in my local server. But am still perplexed by your answer that the integration options have remained unchanged and I will still be able to disable the kunena log in window at the top of the forum the same way I did in K 1.7. The integration tab is no longer inside kunena configuration and most of it can now be regulated from the plug in manager.
It is a fact that "login & registration" used to be an option which I could disable to hide the kunena log in window; within community builder integration plug in all the previous options of avatar, profiles etc are given even enable community builder log in is set to yes but there is no option to disable "log in & registration". How do I make the kunena login/forgot password/register window disappear?

Community Builder & Kunena is perfectly in sync and there is no problem with that.

I am really sorry that I keep repeating this niggle in the forum but it is important that I disable this feature of kunena.

Many thanks for your time & patience!
More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
I answered this in more detail yesterday. See Hide / Disable login . I hope that helps. :)
More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by Dhruba RC
Hi Sozzled,

I set enable Joomla login to no and it did not work. I have also set enable kunena profile and avatar as set to no which means of course that the users are taken to their community builder profiles. But the log in window still appears at the top.

Thanks!
More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by GoremanX
Replied by GoremanX on topic Omitting Login Option
Hello Dhruba RC,

In the Joomla plugin manager, use the drop-down box to select type "Kunena". Go through all the active Kunena integration plugins and make sure that "Enable XXX Login" is set to "No" in all of them. It works fine on my site. You might be forgetting the "Enable Joomla Login" one.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #7 by Dhruba RC
Hi Goreman,

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have set that log in option to "no" and it still is showing, I have rechecked as well. And I have checked other plugins too.

Thank you for your time!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Dhruba RC.
More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled

Dhruba RC wrote: I have set that log in option to "no" and it still is showing

Can you show us where this is "still showing" please?
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #9 by Dhruba RC
Hi,
I have attached screenshots of front and the admin end. Can you please check and let me know where I am going wrong? Additionally, the profile is no longer taking user to CB profile instead it shows its own.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Thank You!

File Attachment:

File Name: Kunena-CBi...tion.zip
File Size:202 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Dhruba RC. Reason: attachment
More
11 years 9 months ago #10 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Omitting Login Option
Has this issue been resolved? I think I've fixed some of these issues to K2.0.1.
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds